errors - Post ID 178844

User 246631 Photo

3 posts

Hi there. My client is on a Godaddy account. With the old flash form I was able to just add an email for the form to be sent to and that was that. This one seems to be expecting more. So I've set the settings the best that I could understand and the form shows up on the site, but I continually get error messages when the submit button is clicked..... http://www.apmofillinois.com/appointments.html

Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML() [domdocument.loadhtml]: Attribute maxlength redefined in Entity, line: 88 in /home/content/d/l/h/dlhowardmd/html/APM-appointment-form/fbapp/php/formpage.cls.php on line 464

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/d/l/h/dlhowardmd/html/APM-appointment-form/fbapp/php/formpage.cls.php:464) in /home/content/d/l/h/dlhowardmd/html/APM-appointment-form/fbapp/php/formcontroller.cls.php on line 142

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/d/l/h/dlhowardmd/html/APM-appointment-form/fbapp/php/formpage.cls.php:464) in /home/content/d/l/h/dlhowardmd/html/APM-appointment-form/fbapp/php/formcontroller.cls.php on line 142

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/d/l/h/dlhowardmd/html/APM-appointment-form/fbapp/php/formpage.cls.php:464) in /home/content/d/l/h/dlhowardmd/html/APM-appointment-form/fbapp/php/formcontroller.cls.php on line 146

I'm actually getting the emails, but the site part doesnt work.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

At first glance, it looks like some of the files maybe corrupt. I would suggest deleting all of your form files of the server and re-upload.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 246631 Photo

3 posts

Never mind. I used the "use my own URL" for the thank you and it works now. Sorry!!
User 246631 Photo

3 posts

Refresh the page and send me a note through it...its not corrupt is it? Seemed to work for me after choosing the new Thank you page.
User 2318465 Photo

50 posts

Your form works fine upon testing it per your request.

Thank You
Your form was successfully submitted. We will be in contact soon!

User 2024614 Photo

3 posts

Today I was struggling with the same errors. I uploaded the form and delete the form several times and time after time, the same errors as mentioned by Imm in the first post
I found out that it has something to do with confirmation page. When I choose for 'no confirmation' and select my own redirect url: no errors and everything is fine.
In spite of the errors I did receive the form results.
Probably a bug in the confirmation page ???

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.