Error on re-direct - Post ID 193738

User 2030375 Photo

156 posts

I am getting this error when after submitting the form. -- and it takes me to a blank page in website.

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/educeorg/public_html/wholesale account form/fbapp/php/config.inc.php on line 19"

I have flash forms on the website and no problem with them (will eventually delete and make the forms with WFB)

Any idea? Do I need to contact my server about the php??
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Not sure what the error is about, but I would highly recommend that you don't use spaces in your file and form names. Replace them with underscores _ or dashes - and your file names will be much easier to locate for people and such.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

If you've published/uploaded your form to your server and are testing it, you might see an error that looks similar to this when clicking the submit button:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/content/w/f/p/wfp78207/html/temp/emailform/emailform/fbapp/php/formpage.cls.php on line 475

This means that your server does not meet the minimum server requirements. Most likely, your server is using an older version of PHP. You must have PHP 5.2 or higher installed. Contact your server administrator and ask them to update to the most recent version of PHP.

You can read more about minimum server requirements here.

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … ng-a-form/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2030375 Photo

156 posts

Thanks Scott -- Will do!

JoAnn -- Didn't notice that!! I must have typed by rote and just added spaces -- thanks for pointing that out.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.