Error Message: Invalid Method - Post...

User 2324707 Photo

2 posts

I'm using the export for manual server setup method for my form. I uploaded the form to my web host (GoDaddy) so the client could preview the site and the form worked just fine. However, when I uploaded the form to the client's web host (Network Solutions), which is an IIS server, I got the following error message:

405 - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed. The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.

Any help on how to correct this would be appreciated.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That would mean that server does not meet the minimum server requirements. You may want to check http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … m-builder/ and make sure that server is compatible.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.