Drop down lists not working in IE -...

User 1851081 Photo

3 posts

http://www.northcountrylodge.ca/dev/Res … nForm.html

My form is working fine in Firefox, Chrome etc, but in IE (v8) the country drop down is ok but all the others won't allow me to select a value with the mouse unless I click & double click then click again! They work if you tab to them and select a value with the keyboard.

I am using the form on a Joomla page but i have given the direct url Any ideas???
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Please download the latest version of Web Form Builder. That will correct this issue.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1851081 Photo

3 posts

Argghhh!! I've spent 3 days trying to fix this. In IE the calendar works but not the drop down lists and in Firefox the drop down lists work but not the calendar. I'm thinking the js in the calendar has a problem. I hope the new release will fix it, I'll let you know

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.