Drop Down height and connecting to...

User 472256 Photo

11 posts

Just upgraded from the old Flash Form Builder to the new one (full version), and have been re-building an old form from scratch. It has a Drop Down that uses the preset country list. The height of the Drop Down is only about half the height of all the other form elements and I can't see any way of making it match. Is it possible? It looks fairly untidy as it is.

Also, if I make all the form elements (and their names) the same as the old form, will I be able to continue to use the existing MySQL table on our server (which was created by the old Web Forms Builder) to hold the data?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Yes, you can continue to use MySQL with the new version. Just go to Settings > Saving Data to configure it.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.