Can Someone Tell Me How to Make...

User 2388388 Photo

129 posts

Hi everyone,

First I would like to say that I am SUPER Stoked to have WFB!! What an Awesome product!!

I setup a basic contact form on my site and when someone fills it out I get a notification email with all the data through Outlook Express but responding to an email requires that I copy and paste their email address into a "New" email.

Is there a way I can make this much more user friendly and be able to reply to incoming contact form submissions directly?

I have the suspicion that this has been covered before but if someone could set me off in the right direction, I'd be most appreciative and I thank you all in advance

Stuart K
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That is actually a configuration option in the software Stuart. Go to Settings > Email Notices > From and in that box place your email address element name. Example [email1]. This will make it so the email comes from whatever email address was entered into the form.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.