Athorize.net CIM/API Integration -...

User 2343605 Photo

1 post

My customer is using Authorize.net as a merchant account attached to a form I built with Web Form Builder. It works great and members can check out easily through the payment system.

However, they would like to start using the CIM (Customer Information Manager) that Authorize.net provides. The Authorize.Net Customer Information Manager (CIM) Application Programming Interface (API) provides a mechanism for developers and value-added resellers (VARs) to create, delete, retrieve, and update customer profile information, including payment and address information, by directly integrating client software and the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.

Are there any other developers who have worked with this using the Web Form Builder files, or are there any solutions anyone has to developing with the CIM provided by Authorize.net?

I would be happy to sub-contract this job out to anyone who is familiar with it or great at programing.

I can send anyone the Authroize.net PDF documentation for your review if you would like.

Thanks!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.