Advice on installing themes; do I...

User 2161343 Photo

76 posts

I've purchased a ton of graphics & themes for HTML Editor, (Web) Form Builder, and what-all recently, and now I'm facing the task of putting 'em where they belong.

I found the instructions for installing themes for Form Builder, but... I have three (!) versions of this program: CoffeeCup Web Flash Form Builder, CoffeeCup Web Form Builder Lite, and CoffeeCup Web Form Builder. Should I uninstall the first two? Because I have my choice of directories, too:

C:\Program Files (x86)\CoffeeCup Software\CoffeeCup Web Form Builder\Form Templates
-and-
C:\Users\Paul\Documents\CoffeeCup Software\Web Form Builder\Templates

Help, please. :o
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

If you have all 3, the only one you need is CoffeeCup Web Form Builder. None of the others matter now. This means you don't have to worry about the themes either as those only work with the Flash version.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2161343 Photo

76 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
If you have all 3, the only one you need is CoffeeCup Web Form Builder. None of the others matter now.

Done!

This means you don't have to worry about the themes either as those only work with the Flash version.

So... what am I seeing in the Theme Browser?

And just to clarify, files like "bright-side-form-builder-theme-pack.zip" are now obsolete?
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Only if you don't ever plan to use the flash version again. If you're still using the flash version at all or think you might then they will not be obsolete. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.