Adding Form with VSD - Post ID 177755

User 323764 Photo

3 posts

I'm trying to add a form I built with FB 1.1 to VSD, but if I click on the add Flash object button it wants me to search for the .xml file. Problem is my form is being saved as a .fb file. So for now I simply added it using the add HTML feature and pasted it, but I'd love to be able to add it using the add Flash Object feature. Am I doing something wrong? I don't see an option to save my form as an .xml file in FB.

Thank you for any help ahead of time! :-)

PS. The new form builder is sweet!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You sort of just explained the issue Chad. ;)

The icon on the left is for the Flash version of Form Builder. We have not released an update to the software yet. You can adjust the program location though Settings Menu > Configure left toolbar.

To add a form to VSD, follow these instructions:

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … d-website/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 323764 Photo

3 posts

Aha! I didn't realize the Flash version was different! Excellent, thank you for the help. I had already added the form using the directions you recommended, I was just curious as to why I couldn't add it through the Flash tool. Thank you again for the quick response! :-)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.