Who wants to be the first to have a...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I can use 3-4 more beta testers, so the first ones who are interested, drop me a note at scott@coffeecup.com

-To be eligible, you need to be able to take screen shots of your system encase of any issues and please no actual digital photos of your computer with a camera (yeah, people actually do that!)

-Have a PayPal account.

-Able to give active feedback.

-Comfortable with testing beta software.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 462238 Photo

144 posts

Cross posted from Ideas For New Programs

Just got to play with the new shopping cart beta. It is very friendly and intuitive. With no user help files, I had a test cart with a half dozen items built and published in about 20 min. For those on the hunt, as they say "This dog will hunt"! There are numerouse good looking skins and they are editable to some extent. This should be a big intro for all us beginners to novices looking for an entry level cart not requireing data base knowledge, scripting experience. Server must have .php support. Bring it on!!!
User 123999 Photo

Ambassador
8 posts

I have a question about the finished product. I process orders offline and do not use PayPal.

If we already have a merchant account, will PayPal be a requirement, or will we be able to set up a cart so that we can process orders offline?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Right now it will only work with PayPal. We will also have a Pro version later which will add on other merchant types.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 447551 Photo

Ambassador
139 posts

This is something that I would be very interested in participating in. If you still have an opening I'd be more than happy to fill it.

On important question: Is it safe to use in an active website or is it something that needs to remain private for now due to possible glitches or bugs. I can go either way but do need to know if allowed to test the software.

Thanks either way, waiting for the finished product.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

At this time the beta is closed but in 2-3 weeks we will be opening up another round of testing. I will post a note here when the next version is ready.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.