Where do i go to biuld a free...

User 443338 Photo

Trial User
1 post

Where do i go to biuld a free website.

i want to biuld a website of my own but dont know where to go to .
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

There are plenty of free hosting sites and some hosting companies will provide you free space with limited features if you purchase the domain from them.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 434290 Photo

Trial User
41 posts

Your ISP most likely has free hosting and templates.
User 445359 Photo

Trial User
7 posts

You can use GeoCities Pro so you can get a domain name, no ads, and links to outside sites. ;)
User 447065 Photo

Trial User
4 posts

There are lots of free hosting provider that offer different kind of free hosting, some offer subdomain and some allow your own domain, some place ads on your web pages and some don't, some offer FTP access and some give you a WYSIWYG web page painter to build your pages. You can do a search at search engines for free hosting providers and carefully go through the features offered to select one that fits you.
User 447751 Photo

Trial User
3 posts

there are a number of free hosting sites out there so you should check them out. pick the one that you like and the one you're comfortable using with.

Trial User
10 posts

Hello there,

Is it for business, or is it personal? Do you want to make the changes online using a free website maker or do you want to edit the content offline and upload it when you have an internet connection? Feel free to drop me queries regarding this.

Regards,
Cranium1200

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.