What comes first Graphics, SEO or...

User 496571 Photo

Trial User
2 posts

Hi Friends!

I am an SEO and web design enthusiast. This is a topic that I always wanted to share with others. I believe SEO has its share of both good and evil in web marketing. These days most sites are designed in Search Engine friendly manner so that they can earn higher ranks. But it is often seen that there are many sites that are equal if not better than the top rankers in the Search Engines but never ranked higher. For example, “Frog Design” is a world famous design studio; but you can never find that website in Google first page if searched with the most popular keywords.

Frog Design can afford it because they are already the world leaders. But what about the rather smaller companies who surely have the expertise but not getting the exposure in web market due to the lack of “keyword optimization”.

This is a new website designed by my friend. The site looks good and very clear and particular about their services. But the less amount of content makes this site anything but SEO friendly. There is hardly any content and no landing page for the services they offer. It is been there for a while but as expected, it is not getting any higher ranks in Google. Please visit the site and let me know what are things this site exactly lacks or does it at all lack anything?

*********URL REMOVED *******************

Your comments are welcome.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

SPAM ALERT
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

twdmforum wrote:
Hi Friends!

I am an SEO and web design enthusiast. This is a topic that I always wanted to share with others.

Your comments are welcome.

My comment is that you claim to be an SEO enthusiast, and link to a site selling SEO service. That makes your post SPAM especially since you are posting on a site that is a competitor of yours trying to link to "your Friend's" SEO service.

Please understand that we do not want SPAM here on this site.

If you have something to contribute to the forum, please do so without linking to a commercial site that is a competitor to CoffeeCup.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.