Support Room Question - Post ID 262893

User 126812 Photo

12 posts

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if it is just me. I have to keep reposting stuff to the support room, because it does not post. When it does post I get an answer back so fast it singes my screen. Support is awesome! I've had issues with the last couple of posts. One was fairly long as I tried to clearly explain what was happening. I posted it and it never showed up. I waited a couple of hours, but nothing. So, I typed it again, this time copying it just in case. I posted it... and nothing. I did it a third time, very glad that I copied, and there it was. The support post I have open now I had to post twice. I got an answer in 2 minutes from Scott. He asked me to attach my file. I've done it twice and it doesn't show up as having been posted. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Anyone else experiencing this?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

It sounds like you clicked preview for the first submission Bryan and not submit. The file attachment has to be under 2mb. If your files are larger, it will not attach with your message. You need to upload the file to your server and post a link to that file. That I mentioned in my response from yesterday.

Once we have the file, I am sure we can figure out your transition issue.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 126812 Photo

12 posts

Definitely not hitting the Preview... hitting the green "Post Message" button. I am perplexed by why I never saw the note on your post. I must be going blind!!!
I am going to need your help to push the file up through my S-Drive. I have no idea how to do that.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Upload your file to your server and post a link to that file here. I will reference that in your support ticket and respond there.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 126812 Photo

12 posts

Still not sure what you are asking for. If you want the website, its already there. If you want the .rsd file, I am not sure how or where. I'm not sure how to attach the file to itself to publish it.
www.johannadaniels.net
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I need the RSD project file so I can look into your question on why transitions are not working. You need to upload that file to your server, in the same manner, you take to upload your website files. Just put the project file in the same folder as your website and then post a direct link to that file.

Example:

www.mydomain.com/project.rsd
User 126812 Photo

12 posts

Solved!! I learned some new stuff today. Thank you Scott for being so quick to resolve this! I may have had trouble getting my posts to go, but I have NEVER had a problem getting my questions answered.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.