Microsoft Surface - Post ID 265287

User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

Isn't Yahoo and Google the same thing? Like back when I was a kid I heard that Google was in trouble and Yahoo bailed them out, and then when Yahoo got in trouble Google returned the favor? Or did I dream that
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

That'd be like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs helping each other, wouldn't it ?? :lol:
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

This was a while ago.. when google first started out. Competition is good but a friend is better, and even better friendly competition !
User 2728698 Photo

38 posts

Has anybody recently tried to put coffeecup software on a surface pro (not the RT)? Also, even if it does work, what is it like using the software with the smaller screen size of the tablet?
Monique
User 78051 Photo

201 posts

I used to have an iPad and thought it was the shizzle....then my laptop died and I invested in a surface pro 3 - I can install/run ANY Windows software that runs in a desktop/laptop

I was so impressed I ditched th iPad and bought the Surface 3 (little bro to the Pro 3) and couldn't be happier. The 3 is slightly underpowered as a laptop but as a tablet it's amazing and as with the Pro 3 I can install and run ANY Windows software on it

The other aspect I adore is that now all of my notetaking (meetings, thoughts etc) are digital using ms' one note and using the pen is a dream - it's responsiveness is truly amazing (the standard iPad can't even come close in this regard - I have no idea how the iPad Pro compares though)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.