Looking for a database developer /...

User 2159470 Photo

10 posts

Hi!

Does anyone know of or is a data base developer or architect who is interested in possibly becoming part of a start up or at the very lease just making some money? I am looking for someone who can build the data base behind the web form tool. I have created a number of forms, but all store information to a txt file since I have no experience with building data bases/php etc.

I need to automate these process as much as possible to capture end user input to a form and then transfer that information to a web portal template. I also have several other projects long the same line, using coffeecup web forms to automate and update web portal/pages for a specific user.

Of course you will be required to sign a NDA.

User 2159470 Photo

10 posts

Coffeecup community, in addition to the above we are now looking for someone or a company who can supply us with developer(s) to take our service offering to the next level. I need not only the above resource but a resource or resources who can build us a security module for passwords, database work, etc.

Does anyone know or can recommend a company who can provide resources? I have looked at Freelancer but I would prefer someone or a company with Coffeecup products experience as our entire platform is built on Coffeecup products.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

I have forwarded your posts to someone who may be able to help.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

I'm glad to discuss with you to see if I can help. I've been using CC Software for some time now and am familiar with using Form Builder with a database. My number is below.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 2159470 Photo

10 posts

Brian, I will be in touch right after Thanksgiving been buried alive trying to launch the company!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.