Coffeecup Responsive Future - Post ID...

User 171749 Photo

91 posts

Looking around I see some great responsive tools put out by CC. Problem is though, all these great products seem to be in their own little silo unable to communicate with each other. Will CC ever bring all these applications together into one program where they all can communicate with each other without the need of “copy/paste add another stylesheet wtf did I miss this time and how may @ media queries do I have now??” :D
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Because copy and paste is such a difficult thing to do Mark? ;)

We keep our tools separate because not everyone needs (or wants) the same thing. If we were to build an "all-in-one" application, we would have to charge $999. That is why we sell things À la carte. You choose what you need.

Even though they are separate, integration is a snap and takes little to no effort at all. If you are finding it hard, then you are clearly doing something wrong. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.