Bundle of themes - Post ID 191885

User 2247508 Photo

5 posts

I see there are some great packs of software bundles,

Can we have some theme bundles again please.

I think I lost some when the forms changed.
I'm ready to re-stock, especially if I'm going to change to HTML editor from DW

Lovin your work....

Steve
User 2247508 Photo

5 posts

Style Sheets,

Can I use this software to replace flash with pictures in apple tackle?
What do we do,

In addition to the noral (screen) stylesheet,

what about style for;
print (don't print images, use black & whie), moby (resize),
ipad (@media, replace flash with a picture),
all of the different CSS's for each site,
could the software suggest the variations that may be needed to be installed for us newbies.

Cheers

Steve
User 2247508 Photo

5 posts

How can I see all of my posts?

I'll get there one day....

Steve
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Steve,

To see all of your posts, you just need to go a round about way to your profile. Instead of clicking the Edit my Profile link on the right hand menu find a post that you've posted in (this one at the moment will be handy lol), click the link under your avatar next to your post on the left that has your name on it. That will open your profile as others see it and you will see a link that takes you to all the posts that person has made (which in this case would be you).

It's a round about way, but it works. Would be nice if we had that ability on the right hand menu to see all of our posts, but for now this works. Hope that helps :)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Hiya Steve,

To see all of your posts, you just need to go a round about way to your profile. Instead of clicking the Edit my Profile link on the right hand menu find a post that you've posted in (this one at the moment will be handy lol), click the link under your avatar next to your post on the left that has your name on it. That will open your profile as others see it and you will see a link that takes you to all the posts that person has made (which in this case would be you).

It's a round about way, but it works. Would be nice if we had that ability on the right hand menu to see all of our posts, but for now this works. Hope that helps :)

Or, you can just book mark http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/users/38401/posts/ ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Jo Ann wrote:
Hiya Steve,

Or, you can just book mark http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/users/38401/posts/ ;)

Thats useful Scott i got all JoAnn's posts
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

haha enjoy that year long reading there Viv :P *chuckles*

Thanks Scott, hadn't thought to do that, but then I don't bookmark things I don't look at on a frequent interval which that isn't one of them for me. I got used to doing the round about way, but for those that don't post a lot that might not be quite as practical so your way may work better. Should add that to our Edit Your Profile setup so we can go look from there too :P
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

Bundle of themes is a great idea!! Theme Me pleeeaase! :lol:
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

Steve Rollinson wrote:
Style Sheets,

Can I use this software to replace flash with pictures in apple tackle?
What do we do,

In addition to the noral (screen) stylesheet,

what about style for;
print (don't print images, use black & whie), moby (resize),
ipad (@media, replace flash with a picture),
all of the different CSS's for each site,
could the software suggest the variations that may be needed to be installed for us newbies.

Cheers

Steve

Looks like nobody has replied to this one...

You can use the HTML Editor's built-in CSS menu to replace any flash menu.
Also, if you have flash movies, you can convert them to some video format.
If you have a flash based image gallery, you'll either go hunting for a javascript gallery or just hang on and wait for the new CC Instaweb, which can create image galleries without flash.

Did I forget anything? ;)
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.