Web Appointment tool - Post ID 105416

User 47178 Photo

Ambassador
17 posts

A appointment booker for customers / clients to use on your web site when booking appointments. Currently I am trying to find an application that will allow me to let my clients book them selves into open spots in my schedule.
User 427848 Photo

1 post

Here Here. We shell out a good $50 a month for an outside service to do it. I have my own server, so it would save me a lot of money in the long run. :)
~*~*~*~*~*~
Jacob Nelson
User 428884 Photo

15 posts

this would be great. We have used some of the outsourced services but they are expensive and have also done some stuff with google maps embedded but would love to see this as a plugin solution.
User 347430 Photo

2 posts

There is one software out there that could probably do what you want. phpscheduleit. It is free, a little complicated, and not very customizable, but it does work. I have a working examples on 2 of my sites, but i would like to see Coffee Cup to come up with a better solution. I would pay reasonable money for a better program!
User 413036 Photo

19 posts

Sorry, I just posted a new thread suggesting exactly this tool, before I found this thread.

I agree TOTALLY that Coffee Cup software to allow us to do this would be a superfine app.

CC team, would it help you if we were to post some design specifications here? Or should we do that through the Ambassador program?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.