We Want Mac Applications!! ( Let's...

User 110693 Photo

24 posts

I was first told about coffee cup when I went to work for a non-profit that used only Mac's - I was to update the website & it was done with coffee cup, but no mac version, so we got dreamweaver - thankfully at non-profit prices, WOW that stuff was expensive :)
I was about to do a website from home for my hubby's office, so he bought me several coffee cup programs (about $200 worth) & I was hooked - love the programs, I can see why those of you going from PC to Mac miss coffeecup, I couldn't live w/o it now. good luck
User 1720804 Photo

21 posts

Now if we could just get Apple to support Flash, life would be good.
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
G'kar wrote:
It's very strange that CC haven't woken up and smelled the coffee to make software work on the MAC. The amount of people on here that have wanted this you think it would have been done ages ago.

We have been and have OS X applications read now. Check out www.coffeecup.com/osx ;)

Ok Scott that's great that these programs will soon work properly on MAC
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

earlydawnpatrol wrote:
Now if we could just get Apple to support Flash, life would be good.

The thing is Apple don't need Flash for the i-series, which is where they are concentrating a lot of their company seemingly.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

i-series

Are those mac owners? :D
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 59497 Photo

Ambassador
3 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
G'kar wrote:
It's very strange that CC haven't woken up and smelled the coffee to make software work on the MAC. The amount of people on here that have wanted this you think it would have been done ages ago.

We have been and have OS X applications read now. Check out www.coffeecup.com/osx ;)

Hey Scott, What does it take to get on the mac beta team? I have been waiting for a long time... Been a coffeecup user since 1999, been a mac user since 2009, and I have been hoping for a mac version of the HTML editor since I got my first iMac.

Put me on the team! Please!?!?!

Thanks for all you guys (and gals) do at CC. Just purchased the Web Image Studio last night.

...Thomas Kloos
Coffeecup Ambassador
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Thomas, did you click the link in Scott's post? You'll see a request access button there :D
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 59497 Photo

Ambassador
3 posts

paintbrush wrote:
Thomas, did you click the link in Scott's post? You'll see a request access button there :D

I have been on that list for quite some time. They state they are adding new people in small groups each week. I'm beginning to NOT believe it.

But thanks!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We are accepting people all the time. You just need to know how to ask nicely ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 201829 Photo

2 posts

"you just need to know how to ask nicely ;)"

Um..chocolate, cheesecake or pizza??

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.