We Want Mac Applications!! ( Let's...

User 35905 Photo

2 posts

Is there any news about HTML Editor or other Coffeecup software on a Mac?
I hope to hear good news! :D
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

There is some beta testing going on. Don't know which apps but I'm guessing the html editor and vsd will be first, followed by the shopping cart. Bread and butta.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 35905 Photo

2 posts

Thanks for the update, Tom.
User 2028484 Photo

94 posts

Philip Knudsen wrote:
1. The relatively small user base

Just to keep the facts up front: It's not so small anymore. From 2007 to 2009 it tripled! I think it's over 11% now. That equates to over 100 Million users times, well say, 25.00 a copy of software = a LOT of incentive for CC to make Mac software ;)

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
User 42098 Photo

2 posts

I was a PC user until very recently (a monh ago) and I invested and switched to MAC. I use CC software and have been since the early 90's. I LOVE it. I love it so much that I buy products that I have never used, YET LOL. Love the upgrades and the quick support that I have gotten over the years.

However, now as MAC newbie, I would love to have a MAC version of CC. I think CC is affordable and for people like me, very easy to understand and work with. I patiently await it and really can't understand why it hasn't since the announcement that it was a consideration. Is it that difficult to write for Macs? Even you don't or can't I will still continue to keep my pc just to use CC. Again, I love the software and it helped me save HUNDREDS of dollars by not paying those exhorbant prices that "professional" designers charge and who probably use your software to in web design....unbelievable. Glad I woke up and smelled the COFFEE.......CUP that is.
I just wanna know the whole truth, don't you?
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Just don't call it a MAC or you'll be frowned upon and lectured to that it is a mac by those in the know. :)
User 2206327 Photo

1 post

I switched from Windows to Mac, and I miss that cool CC Software on it ;)
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

It's very strange that CC haven't woken up and smelled the coffee to make software work on the MAC. The amount of people on here that have wanted this you think it would have been done ages ago.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

I guess with VM technology available, it just wasn't a top priority.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

G'kar wrote:
It's very strange that CC haven't woken up and smelled the coffee to make software work on the MAC. The amount of people on here that have wanted this you think it would have been done ages ago.

We have been and have OS X applications read now. Check out www.coffeecup.com/osx ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.