Shopping Cart Beta - Post ID 3879

User 499953 Photo

Trial User
1 post

i would be interested in this. i am looking for the ability to create some type of form page. they can select from a drop-down list to choose a category, put any dollar amount they want in. primarily for donations.

i am helping a church out that burn down a few years ago on Christmas Day.
User 462238 Photo

144 posts

You would set up the cart by
Catagory:
Options:
then
Enter a cost of $1 on each.
No shipping
No tax
No handling

Instruct the person donating to enter the amount in the units
selection.

Eg.
Donate $25.00 to
Catagory: Rebuild Sanctuary
Option: Carpet

Enter units: 25 x ($1.00 unit cost). The cart would process $25.00
User 491138 Photo

2 posts

We are loving the entire Coffee Cup experience and support received has been really good in fact we enjoy it so much we purchased everything thing that you have lol, We are itching to get Paypal implemented is there a planned release date of this new module?

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards

Martin John
UK
User 157034 Photo

Ambassador
208 posts

Just found the trial, cool... is there a facility to do downloadable products like PDF manuals, etc?
"Second class fairway is better than first class rough!"
User 491138 Photo

2 posts

Where did you find the trial download?

Thanks and Regards

Martin
User 462238 Photo

144 posts

I did not see a provision for downloadable .pdf. You could set up your checkout redirection page to link password protected page/s for downloads. If there are more than one, set up an index with links to pw protected pages. Of course you would have to supply the passwords.

There has been talk of a Pro version. I would expect you might find it in there.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.