Post your new ideas here! - Post ID...

User 1250916 Photo

9 posts

Would like to know if CC has any plans for synchronization software. I am currently using Free FTP to upload files to my remote HDD. I would like to be able to sync those file onto 3 other computers so no matter which computer I am using I always have the latest version. I might start working on a file at the office and then go home and have 2 different computers I can work on depending on which one is not being used at the time. Not sure what it would take to add a synchronization feature to Direct FTP or if it is even possible but it would seem that would be the simplest way to do it since the program already uploads and downloads. I say Direct FTP because it has more advanced features than Free FTP and I would definately purchase Direct FTP if it had that feature. Thanks!
User 2646931 Photo

1 post

I'd like to see mapping software similar to google maps that would work with your own database. It would also be nice if it incorporated searches and a zip code locator function :)
User 2667947 Photo

1 post

Sorry if this had already come up, I couldn't read 432 hits easily.

Would it be possible to have an OCR module that feeds directly into the HTML editor? I'm currently converting 6901 pages of documents from 1818-1860 for the Navy Department Library. They're in PDF but those are too bulky for our troops at see to download easily.
User 2336498 Photo

40 posts

Hi Coffee Cup Team -

You offer some data-driven software like Web Forms. I see high potential in a product that allows database embedment into web designs. Something cool and simple that would allow to store any data to render in a web page or web site, even a flat file repository, and for example, using JSON to pull the data into the web page. The data can be media, text, and otherwise. I think of a client-side data-driven way so that a database server-side is actually not needed. Everything is stored in the web master folder. That combined with your responsive products and HTML editor would be a killer suite.

Kind regards.
User 2147646 Photo

233 posts

Frank Schneider wrote:
Hi Coffee Cup Team -

You offer some data-driven software like Web Forms. I see high potential in a product that allows database embedment into web designs. Something cool and simple that would allow to store any data to render in a web page or web site, even a flat file repository, and for example, using JSON to pull the data into the web page. The data can be media, text, and otherwise. I think of a client-side data-driven way so that a database server-side is actually not needed. Everything is stored in the web master folder. That combined with your responsive products and HTML editor would be a killer suite.

Kind regards.

+1 :)

User 295550 Photo

6 posts

RFID Middleware thats easy to use.
User 2906089 Photo

222 posts

Not a new application, but a plea to end all gratuitous copy+pasting to move code around between all the current CC applications. Importing CC code into CC apps should be a two-click routine. Think SD, FD, WFB, RCS, the html editor and of course FTP integration for non-S-drive users.

I would also like to see code that is created by CC, not be so greedy. If a change is made to the code in an external program, it should stay. I understand what could be CC's point of view but not from official channels.

I would also like to see the current application upgraded to 64 bit applications. I know this would be a huge task!
Learn something, Share something.
User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

Wordpress Responsive Theme Creator
Living in Zevenbergen, the Netherlands
13" MacBook Air M1 + 2x LG 24" IPS QHD / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD / macOS 14.3 Sonoma

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.