Polling Application - Post ID 97727

User 531474 Photo

150 posts

I saw a thread on this previously. I like the small polls that many websites use. There's a few nice polling applications out there already at about the right price so I'm not sure if this is a marketable suggestion or not. (Scott, maybe you could whip this up in your "free" time?)
:lol:

User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Jefff wrote:
I saw a thread on this previously. I like the small polls that many websites use. There's a few nice polling applications out there already at about the right price so I'm not sure if this is a marketable suggestion or not. (Scott, maybe you could whip this up in your "free" time?)
:lol:

I was JUST going to suggest this too, when I saw the thread you started.

I'd like to get an application that would let me add polls to my web site and manage them, etc. But low cost?

Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 531474 Photo

150 posts

Hi Melissa;
There is a fairly nice one on the market. The basic version is $29. The costs increase for added functionality. I played around with it previously and found the setup difficult and the documentation marginal (it was a PHP/MySql version).
It'd be nice to have CC put their spin on something like that (maybe a flash version)

User 1900185 Photo

6 posts

I like this idea a lot...
English may be a strange language but I can assure you that an empty-head and an open-mind are not the same thing!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.