Newsletter management - Post ID 3644

User 386878 Photo

1 post

Something simple to handle opt in mailing lists would be great.
User 401461 Photo

5 posts

I second this. Need a good and simple newsletter management that has. Multiple Lists, HTML Templates for Email, Way for user to view previous Newsletters, Bounce Email setting, Easy Admin to add, delete and copy from existing DB.
User 137460 Photo

2 posts

I agree, this should also allow end-user to subscribe and unsubscribe themselves.
User 397421 Photo

8 posts

Yes I sole heartedly agree that having a Newsletter program for email campaigns is exactly on my list of things I need now.
SitesByRobb.Com

I work in a niche market and do web sites and advertising for about 90 companies on a regular basis and use a lot of our own keyword domains and using a records like http://atlanta.snakeremoval.us.

I am a reseller, of hoting and varios web services . Check our competitive prices

http://domains.wildlifepro.net
User 184435 Photo

24 posts

kudos for this suggestion! I agree!
As far as I can see, it would only take some minor tweaking of the CC Web Form Builder to create something like this! Especially since the form builder can store remotely! No more losing your email list!

An added feature to this could be an admin function to create and send the newsletter from a secure html page. It would automatically send to the current list. (automatically AND manually populated!)
Newbie Wannabe in Training
User 283842 Photo

10 posts

Man this would be great, as a youth pastor I could have parents, teens, and leaders be able to manage their subscriptions to newsletters on our site.
User 322842 Photo

209 posts

I agree with this newsletter suggestion as well.
In the mean time I use a newsletter service from "mediaserve.com" - Newsletter Marketing.
It's cost is based on use. Because I'm a small business it's only costing $5.00 a month. This service does more than even asked in this post. Go check it out, for the money I think it's a good deal.
I'm not spamming here. I talk up CC every chance I get on other forums,
so . . .
that's my 2 cents.
rodgw
User 283842 Photo

10 posts

Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.