Mobile website building app - Post ID...

User 372291 Photo

2 posts

Smartphone use comprises about 8% of all web browsing and 81% of all smartphone users browse the internet. I'd love to see a coffee cup mobile website building app, along with code production to identify smartphone OS and redirect to the mopbile site. Hot part of the market right now!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey Erik

The second part that you are looking for, you can do that with Website Access Manager. It has a feature to detect either the OS or browser and direct it to an alternative page.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 42467 Photo

1 post

OK... how about part I of that request? Is CC working on a mobile website builder or are we going to have to go outside the family?
I'm still researching this, but is it simply a matter of of making the pages narrower? I think there has to be more to it to guarantee cross-platform compatibility.
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Sorry advertising again but worth having a look at this link might be helpfull

http://www.domainmonster.com/mobi/im-info/
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.