ForUM Builder? - Post ID 3584

User 229312 Photo

2 posts

As far as I know, none of your software currently has the ability to develop a FORUM (not form) on a site. This is something I would be interested in and know of someone else who is interested. Is anything in the "works" for this? If you already have something out there, please let me know what it is! Thanks
User 127940 Photo

15 posts

I have the same question. Will CoffeeCup build a Forum Builder?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

HI

We have no plans to at this time. Forums are extremely complicated and require a quite a bit of back-end work. The average Web user would really have issues maintaining one.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 394973 Photo

8 posts

Never the less, forum is what I would considered integrating into my website if it is to be an online community based website. And ONLY if CoffeeCup makes it available!
User 153326 Photo

171 posts

since CC doesn't plan to develop one ;)
http://www.simplemachines.org/
SMF is a great forum and easy to install - a lot of webhosts offer one click install.
I've used it lots of times for clients, and use the CC Direct FTP to customize it.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.