Drop down menus for menu maker - Post...

User 141385 Photo

13 posts

Can you modify Menu Maker to have drop down horizontal AND span out vertical menus, which overlap but transparently over text?

I am thinking of going to dreaming soft or amara. But I want to give you first shot.

I have bought a 19 product bundled package from Coffee Cup in 2006.

I did buy Menu Maker 3.1 as an add-on later in 2006.

And I signed up with lunar pages and filled out the rest of what was missing.

So I have a lot of software from you.

Before I buy another brand, I would like to see what you offer.

Your stuff is not high end. But it is easy to use. And though in the last two years, I have moved on, I still find myself returning to coffee cup rather than using an atrociously complex competitor's software. Even though I have both.

For ex: Though I have KoolMoves now, I still use CoffeeCup Fireworks from time to time.

So will you be adding flash drop down menus?
User 390240 Photo

38 posts

I second this! The menu builder would be 1000% better if we had the option to create a vertical drop down menu using the horizontal format.
User 406146 Photo

83 posts

I would really like that option as well. It is offered on the DHTML program but supprised wasn't featured on the flash program. Also being able to use the root directory as a link even if you have sub-directorys. Cause if i wanted to make a home button but have contact and blog subdirectorys listed under home. They wouldnt be able to go back to home cause it is not a clickable link. So i would have to make a home sub-directory. A lot of features offered thru DHTML menu are not on this Flash Menu??? Also making a option of sizing the Tabs would be nice so we can make smaller tabs??? Thanks

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.