CoffeeCup Software - german-language?...

User 67357 Photo

Ambassador
1 post

each CC-software is a great - sorry THE GREATEST - software i ever found, but what about translating CC-products to german-language?? this would be a great idea ;)

(sorry for my villainous english :/)

ursula

*** I LOVE CoffeeCup!! ***
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Ursula

I tell you, your English is better than mine, and I come from England!

I reckon if I were German, or my native language was German, I would also want the programme to be translated as well. Keep asking.

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

ursula1897 wrote:
each CC-software is a great - sorry THE GREATEST - software i ever found, but what about translating CC-products to german-language?? this would be a great idea ;)

(sorry for my villainous english :/)

ursula

*** I LOVE CoffeeCup!! ***

Hi Ursula,
This is an issue that CC has been talking about addressing just as soon as they can get around to it. There are already a number of people who have been contacted in anticipation of this move, but with all the updating of software, and shipping new products, this has probably had to take a back seat for awhile. If nothing else, it certainly seems that you have no problem with the English language!
Bye for now,
Janys :)
User 124030 Photo

Ambassador
67 posts

Hi Pim here,

I am an Englishman by birth but have now lived in Germany since 1975. If I can be of any assistance in the translation department for the German language for CC software then lets go for it.

Pim.
Never put off until tomorrow, what you could do today.
www.pimsamos.com
http://www.16-5tqrl-photographs.com/
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

simon hogben wrote:
Hi Pim here,

I am an Englishman by birth but have now lived in Germany since 1975. If I can be of any assistance in the translation department for the German language for CC software then lets go for it.

Pim.

Pim, I always put off tommorrow what I can do today!

I think CC asked people a while back to do some translation for them. However, email them and ask if this is something you could help them with. I am sure they would appreciate the offer.

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

simon hogben wrote:
Hi Pim here,

Pim.

Simon,
Where are you in Germany?
J ;)
User 124030 Photo

Ambassador
67 posts

JANYS HYDE wrote:
simon hogben wrote:
Hi Pim here,

Pim.

Simon,
J ;)

Janys,

I live in a Garrison town called Sennelager - as fun they say it is the worst LAGER in the World.
The local main town is called PADERBORN.

Pim
Never put off until tomorrow, what you could do today.
www.pimsamos.com
http://www.16-5tqrl-photographs.com/
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

simon hogben wrote:
JANYS HYDE wrote:
simon hogben wrote:
Hi Pim here,

Pim.

Simon,
J ;)

Janys,

I live in a Garrison town called Sennelager - as fun they say it is the worst LAGER in the World.
The local main town is called PADERBORN.

Pim

Pim
Just found you on the map.........is it possible I went through those parts on my way to get a ferry to Denmark? (Or perhaps I was coming in the opposite direction..........can't remember)?
I have been to Germany many times, but normally my journey is confined to Bavaria, the Black Forest, Lake Constance, Allgau, and areas around Munich, though I have been to Berlin, many years ago, when East was East and West was West..........I stayed in East Berlin with a coachful of people who all had their visa on my passpart! We were obliged to move as a group!
Basically I was their responsible representative whilst we were all there........you probably know more about the politics of these things than I do......but in brief, I believe that is how it worked at the time.
Anyway, hope you are ok,
take care,
Janys

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.