SM Listing products that aren't there...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I'm not sure if this is what is happening, but I just created a list for my shop (Scott thanks and you'll be happy to know that it's reading the titles for me now instead of the URL's as it was doing to me before).
In the list it has a bunch of different pages that have no titles at all so I thought I'd see what they are. When I load the links for them they are all error pages that say this: (had pages like this once before showing up in Google searches and I recall Scott saying something about the items not being there anymore, or maybe moved or changed the category of them or something?)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/public_html/shop/ccdata/data/product.inc.php on line 313
Your Price: $
Quantity:

and the Add to Cart button is there and leads to this message:

Missing Product or Group information in request to the Shopping Cart.

I'm sure it's something to do with that item being not there, but... shouldn't it clean this up in the SCC? or is there something I should be doing to clean this up in the SCC that I don't know about? *which is most likely the case lol*

I'll remove them from the sitemap which is fine for now since there's only a couple dozen or so of them, but eventually there will be a lot more pages on my shop so I guess I need to know what to do with it so it doesn't pick these things up.

Thanks for assistance on this guys :)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I take it back Scott,

It isn't showing the Titles on the site, but it did show them in the Sitemapper Program which it didn't do before for me. Not sure why they aren't making it to the site though, site still shows all links instead of titles.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Wolverana wrote:
I'm not sure if this is what is happening, but I just created a list for my shop (Scott thanks and you'll be happy to know that it's reading the titles for me now instead of the URL's as it was doing to me before).
In the list it has a bunch of different pages that have no titles at all so I thought I'd see what they are. When I load the links for them they are all error pages that say this: (had pages like this once before showing up in Google searches and I recall Scott saying something about the items not being there anymore, or maybe moved or changed the category of them or something?)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/public_html/shop/ccdata/data/product.inc.php on line 313
Your Price: $
Quantity:

and the Add to Cart button is there and leads to this message:

Missing Product or Group information in request to the Shopping Cart.

I'm sure it's something to do with that item being not there, but... shouldn't it clean this up in the SCC? or is there something I should be doing to clean this up in the SCC that I don't know about? *which is most likely the case lol*

I'll remove them from the sitemap which is fine for now since there's only a couple dozen or so of them, but eventually there will be a lot more pages on my shop so I guess I need to know what to do with it so it doesn't pick these things up.

Thanks for assistance on this guys :)

Those SCC items will be corrected in the next update of SCC.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Wolverana wrote:
I take it back Scott,

It isn't showing the Titles on the site, but it did show them in the Sitemapper Program which it didn't do before for me. Not sure why they aren't making it to the site though, site still shows all links instead of titles.

Lies!! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Awesome, thanks Scott, for now I just can delete them in the Sitemapper then :)

*it was only a "little" fib, not a big lie!* :P

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.