Sitemapper Version 6.0 Access...

User 127103 Photo

2 posts

I upgraded to Sitemapper V6.0 Build 332 and when I opened file from previous version and made some setting changes and tried to save, I receive and error message "Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000". When I reopen Sitemapper, none of the setting changes made were saved.

I have attached a screenshot of the error message.

Please advise.
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Kenneth, can you open a support ticket and send us that file? Also, if you create a new one, do you still get the Access violation or is it just with the previously saved ones?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 127103 Photo

2 posts

The problem does not occur when starting with a new site map. I suspect the problem may have happened when the previous setting was set to load the old sitemap at start-up and this sitemap was quite large.

I was trying to avoid re-inputting the 20 or so directory URL's to ignore. For future updates, is it possible to modify the program so one could bulk upload the ignore list versus adding one by one?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Kenneth A wrote:
The problem does not occur when starting with a new site map. I suspect the problem may have happened when the previous setting was set to load the old sitemap at start-up and this sitemap was quite large.

I was trying to avoid re-inputting the 20 or so directory URL's to ignore. For future updates, is it possible to modify the program so one could bulk upload the ignore list versus adding one by one?

That is actually a nice idea. Let me see what I can do about that. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.