Sitemapper from new download error -...

User 100514 Photo

2 posts

Is anyone else having trouble downloading from your account and then trying to do an install. I keep getting this error. Sitemapper 53 Build 277 the directory name is invalid. I've tried to install as administrator. I use vista home premium.

Any ideas?

Thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That sounds like the download didn't complete. Make sure to disable any download managers first before accessing your purchases.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 100514 Photo

2 posts

Thank you for the followup. It was in my set. Some how my vista windows installer had gotten corrupted and I was not able to install this or anything else. Thank goodness, I had an image backup to restore my system back to 7/2010. It just took me forever to get all the window updates. I think I need to do another image back up.

Thank you, I love Coffee Cup Software! It's so fun to use!

Tammy

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.