Sitemapper does not map more than...

User 1477007 Photo

2 posts

Hi - Just downloaded the trial in response to an automated email I got from CoffeeCup.

I put in one of my clients sites www.belairparkgolfcourse.com.au - a small site with a few php pages - no database, no flash and it only shows the home page and the contact page instead of all 6 pages.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Chris

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Chris Gurney wrote:
Hi - Just downloaded the trial in response to an automated email I got from CoffeeCup.

I put in one of my clients sites www.belairparkgolfcourse.com.au - a small site with a few php pages - no database, no flash and it only shows the home page and the contact page instead of all 6 pages.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Chris

Do a view source on http://www.belairparkgolfcourse.com.au/, you will find there is actually only 1 <a href and that is to the contact.php page. you have no other links on that page.

All the other links are in something like this (which will not work):

<TD CLASS="menuitem" onmouseover="this.className='menuitem_over'" onmouseout="this.className='menuitem'" onclick="window.location='events.php'">Coming Events</TD>

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1477007 Photo

2 posts

Thank you Scott .

9 years in web design and still learning.

Thanks for your 12,040'th post!

Cheers
Chris

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.