Scheduler failure - Post ID 108247

User 152109 Photo

37 posts

Hi,
I have 20 something sitemaps, and I dutifully loaded them all into the scheduler, told it to load on startup, minimize not close, and auto upload.
I punched the upload now button, and it all worked. I clicked minimize to tray.
Next reboot,the scheduler did not auto load, so I went in and started it manually and all the sitemaps were not listed. What happened? I just got the latest version, and the same problem occurs. This is on a relatively new Lenovo notebook.

Thought I would try this on a desktop server (we have 8 computers here)
sso I installed the sitemapper, made the csm files available over the net, and of course all the server/website definitions don't exist on the desktop machine. Where can I copy them over from so that I don't have to hunt down all those pesky passwords and type all that in again?
Many thanks!
Steph

Stephanie Gilgut
CoffeeCup Ambassador
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I was able to confirm the Scheduler not auto loading when the option is checked, but all my profiles did load inside of Scheduler. I only have 5, so I will check to see if maybe there is an issue at 20, but I can't off hand think why there would be.

This was on my Windows 7 box with all sitemaps saved in my Libraries folder.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I think I have been able to track this down. It appears that when you re-install the software or install an update, the profiles are removed from Sitemapper Scheduler. I have this logged as a bug with our developers and will be fixed in version 5.3
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 152109 Photo

37 posts

Thanks Scott!
Stephanie Gilgut
CoffeeCup Ambassador
User 152109 Photo

37 posts

Ok, I upgraded to 5.3 and now it shows up in the tray on startup, but it's empty and all the check boxes are unchecked. I've reloaded the files a few times and they're gone after every reboot. Any new ideas?
Thanks, Steph
Stephanie Gilgut
CoffeeCup Ambassador
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I am unable to replicate that issue here. Can you please open a support ticket and send us a few screen shots of what you see?
User 65631 Photo

1 post

I'm also having a problem with sitemappers scheduler. It doesn't appear to be displaing properly. There is no way I've found to even enter a sitemap into it. I've triedchanging compatability settings and made the interface full screen to se if anything was hiding but to no avail. Is there a special process to enter a sitemap into the scheduler?

Thanks.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.