Latest Update - Post ID 131707

User 482897 Photo

30 posts

I just installed the latest update........but where do I find out what ammendments/additions have been made?

I just want to see which member suggestions have been adopted.

Many thanks

Dave
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

This update had no new functionality built into it. We just noticed that the program name built into the EXE code had the wrong name associated with it.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya David,

You'll usually find any announcements on new programs, updates, etc. in the Announcements thread, but some of them haven't had any announcements on them such as the latest release of the Sitemapper. That usually means that there are no major feature changes, but just bug fixes for things people reported after the most recent major release (which in this case would be in February). They do many times release updates to fix little things along the way that aren't documented anywhere.

Good rule of thumb is, check here first, give them at least a day or 2 after they have posted the program to get something posted here (but they usually have it that same day). If nothing shows up, then it's most likely just a bug fix update. That would be for most programs here rather than just this one.

Many times with really major updates you'll get an email announcing them too :)

*Scott get off my post!* LOL That's what I get for typing too much :P
User 515409 Photo

1 post

Hi,

I just installed the latest update, again. Each time that I check out my installed Coffee Cup software, Sitemapper shows that I have an update to install.

For example, I just installed the new version of HTML Editor and it now shows that I'm up-to-date on that product, but not Sitemapper.

What's up with that?

Thanks,
Joe

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Joe Gigas wrote:
Hi,

I just installed the latest update, again. Each time that I check out my installed Coffee Cup software, Sitemapper shows that I have an update to install.

For example, I just installed the new version of HTML Editor and it now shows that I'm up-to-date on that product, but not Sitemapper.

What's up with that?

Thanks,
Joe

The download center does not check your system to see what has been installed. It simply checks the last time you clicked the download link.

You probably missed my post the other day:

http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/coffeec … post131073
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.