How change charset - Post ID 106222

User 1969428 Photo

3 posts

My web site use charset windows-1251, sitemaper work with utf-8. How I can change seting "charset" for corect working this software with my web site?
User 597929 Photo

1,332 posts

I'm not sure that's a problem. All of my sites use Windows-1252 and Site Mapper appears to work fine on them.
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa

Visit Spinland Studios: http://www.spinland.biz
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

What is the link to your Website so I can see what you are referring to?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1969428 Photo

3 posts

www.afonska.ru
sitemapper not reading russian headlines(reasonably) into all pages
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Cat Pit wrote:
www.afonska.ru

It looks like we are having problems with Cyrillic character sets. I will logged this with our programmers.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Cat Pit wrote:
www.afonska.ru

Cat Pit,
I took a look at your site and became fascinated by the global reach of CoffeeCup! It was a bit too much of a challenge for me, - but I'm sure Scott is up to it! ;)
User 1969428 Photo

3 posts

new ver 5.3
problem does not solve
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

We looked into this issue, but the controls and code we use just are not compatible with those character sets.

Sorry.
User 2292654 Photo

1 post

The problem with the cyrillic charset is still there...
Is there any chance to resolve it?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Vadim Stasovsky wrote:
The problem with the cyrillic charset is still there...
Is there any chance to resolve it?

This is something we are looking into, but I don't expect it to be implemented for a few more versions.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.