Here is CoffeeCup SiteMapper ! - Post...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hi There,

We recently had a few users ask us about making Site Maps for their Websites. They said it was exhausting to track down all their pages and to create a list of links for everything on their Site.

We decided to help everyone out with this for free because we truly care about making it easier for you day to day.

It's very important to have a Site Map so search engines can find all of your pages. Also many of your visitors use Site Maps to navigate your Website to get where they need to go instead of looking for links.

It's pretty easy too. Just point CoffeeCup SiteMapper to where your Website is located at on your hard drive and it will create a nice page you can use for a Site Map. All of your Web pages will be listed and linked in order and the page will match your existing colors, backgrounds, etc....

It's free so have fun with it and don't forget about our other Web Design software and services like Search Engine Submission and Web Hosting.

Download SiteMapper Here:

http://mercedes.coffeecup.com/CoffeeSiteMapper.exe

SiteMapper is also included in the latest version of CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2005

Scott Swedorski
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 52673 Photo

Ambassador
85 posts

Scott

Was CCEditor 2005F released again in the last week or so? I do not see the site map function/program anywhere in my installation.

Thanks!
Debbie Sontag
Code Junkie
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Hi

It was just released today. If you download the latest version it will be located under the file menu.

Scott Swedorski
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1020348 Photo

39 posts

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone else that has downloaded and installed the lastest version of sitemapper is having this issue but After I installed it, I can't get the program to open. It says ILDA32.DLL can't be found. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thanks in advance, Rob
User 8660 Photo

858 posts

Robert Holcomb wrote:
Hi all,

I don't know if anyone else that has downloaded and installed the lastest version of sitemapper is having this issue but After I installed it, I can't get the program to open. It says ILDA32.DLL can't be found. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thanks in advance, Rob
This DLL is normally located in the Windows System directory, the name of that directory depends on what OS you are running. Do a Google search there are many places where you can download missing DLL files. If you tell me what OS you are running I might be able to get one to you.
Alfred
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Hi

For some reason this error just started appearing. We will have this fixed first thing tomorrow.

Scott Swedorski
User 1020348 Photo

39 posts

Hi Alfred, I am running Windows XP Home edition. I did do a google search and found many sites that provided missing dll files but I couldn't locate the one I don't seem to have. Thanks for responding to my question so quickly! I'll check back here tomorrow. It's currently way past this old man's bedtime lol.

Rob
User 52673 Photo

Ambassador
85 posts

While this is a very nice add-on to the editor, I've noticed the sitemapper app simply scans the directory tree and does not follow links from one page to another. Having the program follow links would provide a more realistic site map than just a directory output of what is on the server.

For example ... a single php file could be made up of several included files, however, in addition to the main file call, all the additional files that make up the page are included in the generated site map.

Debbie
Debbie Sontag
Code Junkie
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Yes there are all sorts of extra ways we could go with it, but we want to keep it free, so we kept it very simple. If we ever decided to add in those features we would change it to a shareware version.

Also, we have fixed the .dll issue. If you were having problems, please download the latest version at http://mercedes.coffeecup.com/CoffeeSiteMapper.exe

Scott Swedorski
User 15441 Photo

39 posts

Debbie Sontag wrote:
While this is a very nice add-on to the editor, I've noticed the sitemapper app simply scans the directory tree and does not follow links from one page to another. Having the program follow links would provide a more realistic site map than just a directory output of what is on the server.

I agree, it'd be nice if sitemapper could follow the links vice just generating a flat directory list. Some of my pages are nested up to six deep, so it'd sure be nice if sitemapper could follow the links and then show the sub-pages under the main ones. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.