FTP Upload problem: Error 226 Quotas...

User 436538 Photo

22 posts

Hi, I'm trying to use the FTP uploader built into my Google SiteMapper. I put in the settings but when I click the upload button I get an error box that says "Error 226 Quotas off". Can anybody tell me what this means and how to fix it?

To tell the truth, I haven't ever successfully gotten the uploader for my Web Calendar to work either! Maybe if I can get this one to work I can get the other uploads to work as well :)

Edit: interesting new development, I went and uploaded the files using my CuteFTP and now the uploader works like a charm! I guess it was having a problem creating the files but it has no problem overwriting them if they already exist? Very strange...
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

Strange indeed. I haven't noticed that error before in these forums yet. Is Web Calendar's upload still not working, or are both apps uploading now?
User 436538 Photo

22 posts

It does seem like the Web Calendar upload is working right now, I'll keep an eye on it. I guess all the uploads use the same engine?
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

Most of them anyway. It's convenient that the FTP server info is shared among the majority of the apps so you don't have to add them again, but a few have their own settings (I believe DirectFTP, VSD, & HTML Editor).

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.