Where is The Coast theme or project?...

User 1743776 Photo

74 posts

I started working with trial of RSD the other week and had the project/theme that showed workings of The Coast site and let me see the inner workings of the design. I was loving it and also doing my own thing when a disk problem caused me to have to get RSD again. Now, I don't see samples that I once had. Where did I get those great project samples? From an online manual? ???
Live in a steady joy!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey Dick

You can access it here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/take-30#rsd

Don't forget, BACKUPS are your best friend!!! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1743776 Photo

74 posts

Thanks, Scott.

I am close to buying RSD. Using HTML Editor, RLM (nothing developed with it yet), Web Form Builder, Direct FTP, Sitemapper and Menu Builder for current website. Might even look into S-Drive later. I am hooked on CoffeeCup!

I was only looking at The Coast, so it wasn't in a folder that gets backed up. I have a million backups of other things.
Live in a steady joy!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.