When does a column "wrap" at a break...

User 1965919 Photo

4 posts

I am missing something pretty basic so thank you for bearing with me.

In my layout when I move the slider to a breakpoint sometimes the column/container/element wraps to a lower position in the browser and sometimes it just compresses and never breaks.

I am using a CoffeeCup template and cannot see how to instruct the software to react as a responsive wrap. When I create a new column/container/element the columns just compress beyond breakpoint and never wrap.

For example, how do I set up 4 columns, each column containing a container with an image and a paragraph in the container, and then as I slide past a breakpoint, the excess column will wrap and not just compress?

see attached image
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey Scott

I think this article here will help you out with that:
http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … ur-design/

Also, if you have not done so yet, we also have a bunch of articles on RLM that will still apply to RSD to help you get more familiar with how the software works. Our Quick Start Guide is very helpful when getting started with Responsive Layout Maker / Responsive Site Designer.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.