UI elements huge - Post ID 299252

User 2413940 Photo

34 posts

Is there anyway to change the size of the User Interface elements (eg. buttons, etc..)?
Gary Chike
"Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want."
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts

Not in the app itself.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2413940 Photo

34 posts

Thanks Inger. It looks like Site Designer's UI is made to compensate for HiDPI monitors. I have a 27" 4K monitor with 150% scaling enabled (recommended) in Win 11. So all my other apps are reasonably legible. In this Screen capture, the toolbars of several other web editors along with Site Designer are stacked for comparison with 150% scaling enabled. CoffeeCup HTML Editor is also included in the screen capture which falls in line with the other web editors.

Now when I disable the 150% scaling, then Site Designers UI looks reasonable, and the UI doesn't occupy significant screen real estate, but then all my other apps (eg. Web browsers, image editing programs, CoffeeCup HTML Editor) are super tiny. I love Site Designer especially for prototyping, but perhaps this is something the peeps at CoffeeCup could address in future. :)
Gary Chike
"Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want."

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.