Subgrid not widening to 1400px

User 2490574 Photo

20 posts

Hi all -

I've attached a RSD file for a home page we're developing. The total width of this page is 1400px, which seems to cause a hurdle when trying to embed a subgrid for that doesn't want to widen 100% - as shown in the image included.

Sensing I am goofing here, I am sending the RSD file in zipped format for your inspection. The subgrid shown right on top of the page needs to widen to the canvass width of the page.

What am I doing wrong here?

Many thanks,

Raymond

Attachments:
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Hey Raymond,

This is because the Subgrid row has a default Max-Width of 1200px. Simply select the Subgrid Row and change that Max-Width to 1400px. :) See attached project.
Attachments:
User 2490574 Photo

20 posts

Adam -

I've grabbed that little hammer I am keeping for those special occasions where I need to hit myself over the head repeatedly, and have been using it for the last three minutes.

*duh*

Thanks heaps for helping out of my misery mate... ;0
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Raymond den Otter wrote:
Adam -

I've grabbed that little hammer I am keeping for those special occasions where I need to hit myself over the head repeatedly, and have been using it for the last three minutes.

*duh*

Thanks heaps for helping out of my misery mate... ;0

My pleasure! :P Remember, when you have an issue such as that, always look at all the subgrid-columns, subgrid-rows, and subgrid. If you find nothing there then look at the column and row itself.

No need to hit yourself though, trial and error is the best way to learn!
User 2614236 Photo

141 posts

Dear Raymond.
Could I suggest you put some soft material over the end of the hammer. It doesn't hurt quite as much.
Tony
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Tony Walker wrote:
Dear Raymond.
Could I suggest you put some soft material over the end of the hammer. It doesn't hurt quite as much.

Such as the Marshmallows he has in his nose. :P

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.