Spans, Offset and Push with new...

User 2280122 Photo

31 posts

When I open a new project it shows a Grid of 12 spans width, 11 spans push and 11 spans offset (see attachment) - is there a way to change this. It also shows the same for each of the rows (but not the columns). I only noticed it because I'm having trouble with some columns and elements not locating correctly despite having removed any formatting, margins, padding etc.
Attachments:
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

rest it back to zero spans push and zero spans offset then exit the rsd and fire up again see if it happens again
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 2280122 Photo

31 posts

Happens with every new project I open. The columns themselves display as 12 spans - so no issue there - it is just the odd display for the Grid at start-up. Doesn't seem to have any actual impact, but when one first plays with the program it can be disconcerting.
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Flemming Aaberg wrote:
Happens with every new project I open.

We have not heard / seen this before. Can you please open a ticket at https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myroom/ so we can take a look at this?

Thanks!
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.