Site Designer suggestions - Page 34 -...

User 2699991 Photo


Registered User
5,608 posts
Online Now

I think I may have suggested this before, but here goes again.

How about the ability to collapse the items in the "Resources Folder" rather than having to do all of them manually.
I have many projects where the items in the Resources folder, are so many, (some with a lot of sub-items) It takes an age to scroll down to get to one of them that I want use.

It's only a small niggly thing, but can get a bit tedious, and definitely
time consuming.

A tick box to collapse all items (That have sub items)would be a nice addition to a great Application
STUCK ON SOMETHING?
Learning by doing. Responsive Site Designer Tutorials
https://mawarputih.coffeecup.com/forms/contact-wayan/


Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.