0) Does an exhaustive reference document exist for SD 4.0's many options and choices? I haven't found such among the tutorials and videos. Such a reference would help answer some of my questions.
1) SD's Preview function seems to work one page at a time; it doesn't follow inter-page links. Is that the expected behavior, or do I have a defective installation?
1a) Sometimes a white line appears under the Preview toggle, sometimes a red line. I'd guess that red means trouble, but I don't notice any different behavior in that case. What's going on?
2) What is the purpose of the Flat vs. Modular export File Structures in the Settings menu? The settings produce quite different export results.
3) What is the purpose and meaning of importing and exporting components? What does the Add to Project button actually do?
4) Frustrating that I can't just tweak Your CSS manually, but I understand: SD is about managing everything, so that SD can enforce consistency. If I want to mess with CSS directly, I can do so in the exported CSS file(s).
5) What does the Empty Dropzone Pattern toggle do for me?
And so on and so on.
Does Coffee Cup collect newbie questions and drive documentation strategy with them in mind? Eventually I'll be immunized and won't even be able to dream up newbie questions. But 1000 new customers will ask them all over again. Better to anticipate that, I would think.
Yes, I looked just like that in 1962.