Responsive Site Designer - Is there a...

User 858241 Photo

1 post

I've been getting the pre-release emails and am interested but would like to try a demo version first.

Is there a demo version?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

This is a pre-release offer. A trial version will become available once the app is released publicly. However, this sweet $100 discount will not be available.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 219465 Photo

324 posts

I have not been receiving pre-release emails? Quite awhile ago there was a place that asked if I wanted emails about RSD, and I signed up. Scott: I would love to get in on the pre-release offer???
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Marc Nevue wrote:
I have not been receiving pre-release emails? Quite awhile ago there was a place that asked if I wanted emails about RSD, and I signed up. Scott: I would love to get in on the pre-release offer???

It was only sent to RLM customers. If you do not own RLM, you cannot order the pre-release of RSD. You will have to wait until the public release.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 219465 Photo

324 posts

Gotcha, Thanks Scott.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.