Preview now in IE gone? - Post ID 252147

User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Scott,
I have been following this thread and I can see what Ray is talking about even on the upload you did.

When I click on one of the link buttons the logo changes to a smaller version and is moved to the left side of the header.

I looked at the source code and it looks like Ray has two different classes set for his logo. Could that be part of the problem?

I did notice that the class that is on the front page is also used on one of the links that doesn't work which seems kind of weird. It looks like all the image names are the same so I downloaded the logo from two different pages and they are the same width and height.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Ernie Thank you I thought I was going bunkers! That is the problem something somehow is wrong after I did the last page update using RSD build 905 that now has pictures in place of images, I don't know what I did wrong :( I just spent a few hours this morning and I was able to get 4 out of 7 to be correct the other 3 still have the problem. I am sending later a screen capture of the 2 different html for the logo maybe someone can look at it and advise me.

Thank you again Ernie!! yesterday was a long day going back and forth with Scott had to make him very tired, sorry Scott!

Ray
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Okay Yes I do know that I have a lot of Break Points and was going to correct that yesterday until the logo problem.

I fixed 4 of 7 pages that were not right as far as the logo being small and to the top left even though all worked good before I did a update in RSD build 905 for some reason after saving and exporting some pages lose the title and keywords etc also, had to redo them 3 times already and some pages actually did not update to the new build which IMO caused the problem>>>but could be wrong. In fact even though I saved, exported and then uploaded them again 3 pages are still the same? I am still trying to figure what went wrong,/? Attached should be 2 different screen captures.

NOTE: Can different meta tags be added to the RSD header area and it would show up in the html editor or do I have to add any meta tag using the editor? For some reason after updating I seem to lose all that info..frustrating.
Attachments:
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"
User 244704 Photo

23 posts

Hi Guys;

I have the same image problem in IE11 and Safari for windows. None of the images show up after upload. They show fine in preview. They also show fine online in FireFox and Chrome. I have not checked any other browsers.

What I found for IE11 is that it's blocking scripts and active x controls. When you allow them for the site, all images show fine. So it appears that is where the problem lies....at least on my machine.

Now, changing the setting in IE11 would cause a security problem, among other things. So that's out of the question.

Any thoughts on how to handle this?

Thanks for any help.
Ronn

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.