RSD latest build on Mac,
Chrome and safari browser

Preview in browsers does not updates itself when jquery used in project

Is this normal behavior of RSD?
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Sounds more like a browser cache issue Mansour. You clear your cache?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Yes I did and it didn't helps.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I would need more info to offer any suggestions, specifically how to replicate the issue, example projects to look at and as much information as humanly possible to explain exactly what is going on. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

I think I know the issue now ; the preview in browser path does not represents the project directory path ,

But I dont know how to fix it

I will record a screen and send it to you very soon
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

I have already sent to support room
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I just replied to your support ticket. The problem here is you are adding the JS script after export. If you want to see it this in Preview, you need to create a folder called "js" under Resources and then include the file jquery-ui.min.js in that folder.

If you ever have anything you want to see in Preview, the files need to be added to your Resources. Doing it after export only will show them on export.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Thank you very much Scott and noted :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.