Nested menu in RSD3 - Post ID 284414

User 2903050 Photo

260 posts

It's here in the image I have attached from the tutorial. Regards Phil
Attachments:
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Phil Dias wrote:
No worries. Yes add the class .override it to the text link. Then at the 640px breakpoint, add the styles or repeat the styles you have at the lowest breakpoint to make them work. No need to grey out the original class. You are basically add the same styles twice to bypass the bug!

Must be really dense keep trying still cannot override have to be doing something wrong. Will walk away and try and clear my brain again.
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"
User 2903050 Photo

260 posts

Or upload your file as a zip and I will try and look and see what's not working. Regards Phil
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Thanks Phil may be making some headway was finally able to get the override hover to yellow work - small glitch now is when I hover the yellow and it goes to text in the list container that top hover goes to the default blue until I hover over it again. May not be a real big thing and will keep trying also sent Inger a zip to see what she can do. Wish CC would add a fix for this or bring back menu builder for V3.

My wife really likes your Mini Coopers. :)
Ray aka Kreations
User 2903050 Photo

260 posts

Not sure without seeing it but I would reapply the styles at the 640px breakpoint to the all the text links or list item containers whichever are causing you the problem. They are a pain, but having spent a lot of time hand coding foundation 6 stuff from scratch to understand how it works its very particular and problematic. Even with tutorial, youtube and foundation problems they are a pain but in my opinion, foundation menus are far better than the generic plain menus Bootstrap framework has to offer.
I love my Minis ha ha
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Phil Dias wrote:
Not sure without seeing it but I would reapply the styles at the 640px breakpoint to the all the text links or list item containers whichever are causing you the problem. They are a pain, but having spent a lot of time hand coding foundation 6 stuff from scratch to understand how it works its very particular and problematic. Even with tutorial, youtube and foundation problems they are a pain but in my opinion, foundation menus are far better than the generic plain menus Bootstrap framework has to offer.
I love my Minis ha ha

Phil thank you for all your help, Inger went out of way (again) and looked at it and fixed what you said it needed. That is a bug that should be fixed either by FF and or CC fso it would be easier to use.
Inger with all the work having to remove snow from her roof still had time like you to help and is much appreciated and is a reason why I really like this software and the forum support from so many all I can say to you and Inger is
Thank You" for going out your way!
Ray aka Kreations

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.