Need some help in regard to using...

User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Hello all,

Hope all are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend and may it be a safe one!

As some may know we are spending a lot of time to make our site responsive and thanks to the great program RSD that CC has we are slowly getting it done :) I already have it made leaner and was able to 301 more pages that is helping.

Now what i would like to do is: Lets say we have 3 pages ie: Contact, Policy and Privacy. I want to add that as one (1) page only BUT when they go to the menu drop down and hit either Contact, Policy or Privacy it will go to that other page and right to Row or Paragraph with the info. From what I read I can do that on the same page using a Anchor tag BUT how can I do that with what I want to do? I know it has to be with a HTML script of some sort correct? Can anyone help me achieve this????

Tomorrow even though it is a Holiday I will work all day on the site well it is Labor Day why not :D

Ray - Newbie still plugging along learning :rolleyes:
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Add an ID to your element that you want to link as an anchor. You then will just use pagename.html#anchorname when linking to it.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Add an ID to your element that you want to link as an anchor. You then will just use pagename.html#anchorname when linking to it.

Thanks Scott for the fast reply hmmmm :rolleyes: what you just sent is easy for you BUT remember I am still Newbie BUT I will give it try tomorrow. Should be interesting to see how I do :)

Ray _ Sill learning
Ray aka Kreations
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Ray wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

Thanks Scott for the fast reply hmmmm :rolleyes: what you just sent is easy for you BUT remember I am still Newbie BUT I will give it try tomorrow. Should be interesting to see how I do :)

Ray _ Sill learning

Do you know how to add a class name to an element Ray? Same process. Just add a name to the ID (it is right under Classes). Whatever name you put into the ID box is what you link to (#IDNAME).

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Scott that I seem to understand better and will try it tomorrow.

Thank you,

Ray - Tomorrow I get to learn more ;)
Ray aka Kreations
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

Do you know how to add a class name to an element Ray? Same process. Just add a name to the ID (it is right under Classes). Whatever name you put into the ID box is what you link to (#IDNAME).

Hello Scott,
Just to let you know I took that info you gave and I was able to do what I needed in a "Test Page" :) now all I have to do is add and update it to the MB Drop Down. I would think it is the same way? :rolleyes: Really quite easy ( once you know) and now I learned something new again. :lol:

Ray - Newbie that is slowly still learning
Ray aka Kreations

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.