nav bar drop down question - Post ID...

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts

Sometimes it feels really long before Christmas is here :lol:
I have been busy and out of the house, therefore I was not able to post this earlier.
Attachments:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2924830 Photo

160 posts

Inger wrote:
Sometimes it feels really long before Christmas is here :lol:
I have been busy and out of the house, therefore I was not able to post this earlier.

Thank you Inger – I just could look into it with SD- and it is woorking great. However only in preview Firefox – not with preview SD.

I feel a little bit unhappy with Franks solution because for me as a non coder the construction cannot really be understood. Because of not understanding JS and the font icon . For example I have to use the main container “wrapper" for the full page – I cannot seperate content and Nav ? I tried but all became confused. A second main wrapper beneath the Nav wrapper cannot be controlled – at least by me. It is invisible...
But I still have to test a little bit. And look, if Wayan’s solution will be better to handle for me... Until now it seems to be … Let's see.

User 2924830 Photo

160 posts

Correction -
"A second main wrapper beneath the Nav wrapper cannot be controlled – at least by me. It is invisible..."

Now it works

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.